We’d love to connect you with the relevant Fusion expert
Managing projects is complex enough; pricing shouldn’t be. Fusion Online products are priced simply using a straightforward model that leaves no room for surprises.
Team Member and Team Lead pricing and features are listed below. More detailed pricing information for our Enterprise solutions is available on request.
$49 per month (Billed Annually)
- Access to all Fusion views, including fever charts
- Ability to create, manage, and report on tasks, resources, and dependencies
- Subscription to the Fusion University Video Series
- Unlimited tech support
- Unlimited product upgrades
- Alerts and notifications
$99 per month (Billed Annually)
- All Team Member functionality
- Fusion Desktop
– Full integration with Microsoft Project
– Desktop critical chain scheduling
– Advanced filtering and analysis
… and much more!
- Ability to create, delete, upload, and download proiects
- SDK access including resource graphs
- Optional administrator privileges, including:
– User configuration
– Creation of notifications
– System setup
We recommend packages of Team Lead licenses, which include Fusion Desktop; and Team Member licenses, which do not. Fusion Desktop and Fusion Pipeline can be licensed separately, without Fusion Online. If you need special capabilities, such as on-premise installation, please contact us.
Yes. At any time, you can log in and add or remove licenses. However, note that we do not provide refunds.
We will send you notification and an invoice before expiration so that you can extend your subscription
We accept purchase orders and credit or debit cards. However, note that purchase orders will need to be reviewed to make sure that their terms and conditions fit our guidelines.
Yes. We collect U.S. state sales tax when appropriate. Any taxes due will be shown on your invoice.
We offer limited software licenses to educators or consultants. These licenses may only be used for pedagogical purposes and may not be used to manage real-world projects without our permission.
Pricing depends on requirements, call for more information. May include:
- Additional Fusion Pipeline or Fusion Desktop licenses
- Practitioner training
- Methodology training and materials
- Dedicated classes
- Virtual planning support
- Consulting support
- On-premise installations
- Volume discounts